Carol Mayo is a graduate of Moat House, Benenden, Kent England. She is a British Horse Society instructor and ECP Level IV Instructor. For more than 30 years she has been teaching riders and training horses from two years through Preliminary level. She has ridden through Prix St. George and is a USDF Bronze and Silver Medalist.
Carol teaches riders of all levels in eventing. She works with each student to develop an individual plan designed to create progress for both horse and rider. Her training has included some of the best in the world including:
- Herr Rockavanski from the Spanish Riding School
- Bertie Hill, A British Olympic Medalist for the 3-day event
- J. Michael Plumb, A seven-time Olympian for the 3 Day USA event team
- Dottie Morkis, an Olympic Medalist in dressage
- Renate Landsburgh, longtime friend, trainer, and judge